[fluka-discuss]: Regarding the deuteron beam

From: hue <hue_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:16:49 +0100

Dear developers,

First of all, thank you very much for your hard work on Fluka-flair.
It is an outstanding tool that serves us well understanding the results
we obtain with our Van de Graaf accelerator at Orsay.

The question has been asked before but I just wanted an update regarding
the interaction of deuteron on nuclei. Has it been implemented yet for
low energy beams (~10MeV) ?
You talked about RQMD/Eventype as a substitution, which seems to force
interactions, is it usable with Flair ?
What is the minimum energy recquired for its use ?

Thanks in advance

Adrien

--
Adrien Hüe