[fluka-discuss]: Double differential source in FLUKA

From: Trinh Ngoc-Duy <Ngoc-Duy.Trinh_at_ganil.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 08:24:00 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I'm using source.f routine to simulate some simple source like a square source with an energy distribution read from an external file.

Now i want to extend it to simulate a double differential source (angular, energy distribution). But when i try for example to change the beam direction by changing the UBEAM, VBEAM and WBEAM value, it does not work. Even when i just put WBEAM=1 for a positive Z axis beam direction.

      TXFLK (NPFLKA) = UBEAM
      TYFLK (NPFLKA) = VBEAM
      TZFLK (NPFLKA) = WBEAM

Otherwise, would you please show me how can i sample energy distribution for the corresponding angle (e.g the energy distribution in 0deg is different from the one of the 90deg.) ?

I put my source.f file in input so you can investigate my problem.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Sincerely.

ND Trinh, GANIL, France.