Re: [fluka-discuss]: Information about target nucleus species in inelastic interaction

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 21:26:15 +0100

Hi

the variables IBTAR and ICHTAR (common (RESNUC)) should record the
original target nucleus (A and Z) if the interaction is truly an
inelastic interaction

                  Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |