Re: [fluka-discuss]: 6He

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 22:54:50 +0100

Dear Raushan,
I think the problem you have is similar to what mentioned in this thread and the solution proposed by Alberto is still valid
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/5560.html

Also the comment of Paola seems legit, not sure if the new FB-model is in in this last version or will be available only in the next release.
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/5563.html

Best,
  Vittorio