RE:[fluka-discuss]: deuteron beam

From: Trinh Ngoc-Duy <Ngoc-Duy.Trinh_at_ganil.fr>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 08:27:40 +0000

Dear Kabytayeva,

I asked one time a question like you and Francesco Cerutti has answered me like that :

150MeV/n (or down to 50MeV/n by RQMD wild extension through
PHYSICS/DPMTHRES) is the threshold for nuclear reactions of deuterons,
tritons and 3He on any target nucleus heavier than proton (hydrogen)

So it is not an error from your code but only a limit of simulation of FLUKA. You can not simulate with FLUKA an such low deuteron beam like that.

Sincerely.

Trinh, GANIL, France.