Re: [fluka-discuss]: DISCARD alphas when IONTRANS is activated

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 22:07:53 +0100

Hi Ana,
this should do the trick although they are still generated and you should see they count in the discarded particles count at the end of the output file.

The other option is to kill them with a usr routine.
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/3893.html <http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/3893.html>

Best,
V.