[fluka-discuss]: how to update head.mat and material.inp

From: NAZIR S. (603223) <"NAZIR>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:26:03 +0000

Dear Fluka Experts,
I am new to use flair and really need to know about few important things to create most precise input. I have some dicom images of bone. can you please teach me the proper way to update the head.mat and material.inp files to assign the following material to my bone phantom,
AIR, TRABECULAR BONE, water.
can you please explain me the procedure to update these files by applying the calibration curves.
if possible with examples please.
I will be thankful to you.
Regards,
Sumaira