[fluka-discuss]: Neutron filter simulation

From: MUHAMMAD ARIF BIN SAZALI <marif69_at_live.utm.my>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 01:21:02 +0000

Hello,

I would like to know if Fluka can be used to simulate neutron transport through crystalline structure (Bragg diffraction, Debye temperature, etc.). I’m planning to use Fluka to design a thermal neutron filter using beryllium, silicon and aluminum trioxide. Can you recommend me relevant articles or the input commands that I need to consider?

Regards