Re: [fluka-discuss]: question about sampling source kinetic energy

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:28:01 +0000

Hi Shirley,

You are right, TKESUM seems to be integrating the total energy for the muons- (including the 105.1474 MeV rest mass energy). By comparison with the other cases and also from its name, I'd concur with you in that the intention probably was that it would report just the sum of kinetic energies. Anyway, I guess it is not a big deal as long as you know what the variable means.

-Mario