[fluka-discuss]: PipsiCAD error

From: Roman Savinov <rsavinov_at_calpoly.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 04:32:39 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

When I am running Pipsicad_SimpleGeo.linux interface to obtain an ASCII file which is used by the PipsiCAD plugin, I am getting the following error :

do_us: off end of record
apparent state: unit 17 named test001_collcad
lately reading sequential unformatted external IO
Aborted (core dumped)

I am using mgdraw.f routine found in the plugin package.

The USERDUMP card is defined as follows:

USERDUMP 100. 21. 0.0 1. collcad

The model is simple proton beam hitting an aluminum sphere

my input file is attached

Why the "Aborted" error?

thank you,

Roman