[fluka-discuss]: Dose calculation of Proton!PLEASE HELP ME!

From: lyuhuang <12300200032_at_fudan.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 18:45:22 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi everyone!

---Please help me!here are my confusions:

***i am now simulating 100MV proton interact with 20nm 20um 20mm gold FILM to require dose data,and I also need to add some water in front of the gold film to ensure that the bragg peak is right on the flim. but as a beginner in fluka, it is not easy to handle this problem by reading manual.sometimes it reports "the random files dont exit" when i use DEFAULT-PRECISION and URSBIN USRTRACK and i dont know why this happened.
Can you give some guides on which cards is proper to solve this problem?or some reason for "random file don·t exit"

***Another confusion is the difference between URSTRACK and URSBDX:
   URSTRACK:define a detector for a track-length fluence estimator
   URSBDX:for define a detector for a boundary crosing fluence or current estimator
In the given example.inp, both are used to require fluence,and the result show the all region (x;0-50) results,but URSTRACK just detect the crossing fluence,how can it get the all range data?

Thanks a lots!

Best wishes!

(Ƨځ맲r*'~&x%Zm 0nߖi'iw