[fluka-discuss]: Cobalt source

From: <leila.ounalli_at_cnstn.rnrt.tn>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 11:08:57 +0100

Dear Fluka experts:

I am defining the BEAM with SDUM = ISOTOPE combined with source.f user
routine for the spatial distribution. At the end of the road, i need to
score dose rate. Then i should allocate scoring card with different
cooling time and beam intensity, But I faced these constrain:

1. The Fluka manual said: "If the BEAM defined by SDUM = ISOTOPE then
the RADDECAY MUST be in simi-analog mode"

2. If RADDECAY is in a simi-analog mode, then IRRPROFI is ignored and
DCYSCORE MUST be also in simi-analog mode which means i cant use
DCYTIMES!

Combining 1. and 2. it seams no way to defining cooling time for scoring
and BEAM intensity?

Regards