Re: [fluka-discuss]: Run in loop

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 14:27:11 +0000

Dear Masoomeh,
before using this Flair capability, you have to define a variable BEFORE.

First, you define the variable via the preprocessor directive #define.
Second, you have to assign the variable to the respective WHAT of the BEAM card.
Only after that you will see the variable in the Run tab of Flair.

The procedure is nicely explained in the Flair manual (section F2.1, :Run) that you can access from the “info” icon on the top right of Flair.

Hope this could help.
Regards, luigi