RE: [fluka-discuss]: Question about three different sources?

From: lzfneu <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:46:46 +0000

Dear Leonel, Paola and all,

Thanks for your reply !

My question is which program should I link to recompile my source.f ?

I know simulating heavyion should link ldpmqmd to recompile my source.f file while proton should link lfluka to recompile.

however, in my source.f file there are three sources, one is heavyion the others two are proton. I wonder which program should I link to recompile my source.f to simulate heavyion and proton simultaneously.

Thanks in advance.

Zhefu