[fluka-discuss]: how to post questions on FLUKA discussion group

From: saurabh <mukherjees_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:28:27 +0530

Hi
  Sorry about this really simple question but how do I post questions on
FLUKA discussion board. For example, the discussion at -
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/9207.html-
if I wish to join the discussion, how to do that?
Another question- I have registered through my work email which I cannot
access from home. To join the discussion, do I need this email or is
there a way I can use my gmail to access the discussions.
thank you
saurabh