Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: A puzzled neutron shielding problem

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 10:21:54 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear emilio,

Thanks for your reply! What(1) setting of USRBDX is one-way current, not two-way form, so I think it would never to occur as you pointed out ("Indeed, it is possible form one neutron first to go from BPE to Pb, then to bounce back to BPE, then to go again into Pb, etc.... In this case, the same neutron would be counted twice in in the USRBDX card.").

Best regards,

Tao Yang