Re: [fluka-discuss]: spallation neutron spectrum

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 22:41:16 +0200

Hi Pradeep,
you know you are scoring all around the block and not only in the forward region right. Plus you are scoring a current (and not a fluence).

If you are benchmarking existing data you can probably quote your source as we can help you in understanding where the mismatch is coming from. Most of the times it’s cause by the interpretation of the data and other details about beam parameters and counting techniques.

Best
Vittorio