[fluka-discuss]: LAM-BIAS User Subroutine

From: Dixon, James <James.Dixon_at_tuv-sud.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 11:48:20 +0100

Hi Fluka Experts,

I am trying to change the parameters of the LAM-BIAS card from a user subroutine depending on a few variables of the particles position, momentum ect..., however I am struggling to see parameters which let me do this in the flukapro folder.

Ideally I think I need to be modifying parameters related to the LAM-BIAS / INEALL card, but so far I have only found '(DCDRBS)'. My concern is that this only works for neutrinos and will not do the correct type of biasing I am after at scatter events.

Can anyone point me to, if it exists, the right file which gives me information on how to modify the interaction length of scatter events.

Thank you,

James.