RE: [fluka-discuss]: angular dependence of gamma-rays

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 20:44:52 +0200

Dear Karolina,

your USRYIELD does not work because, instead of asking for scoring at the
boundary between your CONVERT and SCORING regions, you asked for photons
generated in inelastic nuclear reactions (EMERGING), which of course are
none.
Moreover, note that it makes no sense to select a material in USRYIELD
(last field), unless you score as a function of LET.
Note also that the Flair will plot the photon angular distribution (that
will turn out to be different from zero, once you have corrected the
mistake) as a function of the polar angle *in rad* (the option deg you
selected, has to be intended for input values only, the output ones are
given anyway in rad).

Best

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti