[fluka-discuss]: magfld subroutine - did I do it right?

From: <mjm_at_jlab.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 16:15:04 -0400 (EDT)

I've been brushing up on my Fortran in order to make a magfld subroutine
for a non-uniform magnetic field, using data from a file given to me by my
supervisor. I just wanted to get some input from more experienced FLUKA
users before I tried adding it to Flair, to make sure it looks okay.
Please let me know if it looks okay, or if you see any problems with it.
Thanks in advance.