Re: [fluka-discuss]: Thermal neutron

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 17:09:06 +0200

Hello

The LATTICE feature of FLUKA may help. I suggest that you have a look at
one of the recent lectures on advanced geometry options, for example

https://indico.cern.ch/event/365567/contributions/866869/attachments/726817/997355/16_Advanced_Geometry_2015.pdf

Repetitive geometry structures can be defined either via input cards, e.g.
see for an example
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/demokritos2009/participants/ex10/ex10.inp

or via the user routine lattic.f, see FLUKA Manual Ch. 13.2.10 and the
somewhat old but still useful instruction at
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/prova/0323.html

In your case, the latter might be most appropriate but requires some
fortran programming and FLUKA knowledge on a more advanced level.

Cheers
Stefan