Re: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring alphas in FLUKA using USRBIN

From: Srinidhi Bheesette <srinidhi.bheesette_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 12:59:29 +0200

Hi Francesco,

I am sorry, yes, I mean now I can score on the conversion layer.

Thanks for the link, its really useful.
Just for a test I ran a job by assigning vacuum to the metalization layer
and I observed that I am able to score on the silicon sensor as well. I
will now try to assign it Aluminum again, reduce the thickness to 20
microns and run again.

Thanks very much for your help. :)

Cheers,
Shri