Re: [fluka-discuss]: 1keV neutron fluence in water

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 23:43:14 +0200

Dear Nima,
the units of Fig.1 are weird. That can’t be a dN/dE as you have values power to the 11...

 the scale on the Y of fig.2 is linear while the other one is logarithmic, I can’t compare the two just by looking at the picture, and in addition the bin-size represent a specific energy binning range. Could you plot MCNPX results in log scale and share it? The best would be to plot the same quantity in the same way (which might not be straightforward depending on what you simulated exactly). What about an “isolethargic” plot? [dPhi(E)/d(log E) vs. log E]

Best,
Vittorio