Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUPIX installed on Virtual Machine

From: NKANYISO ROBERT Mantengu <3477531_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:31:49 +0200

Dear Shyla

Firstly, I suggest you read the manual on how to run a simple example in
FLUKA.

Then you can open flair in your virtual machine, load a basic example and
look on how the cards are configured, you can also look at the geometry.
For every card that you don't understand, you can right clip on it and
select "help" (you will then get the clear description of the card).

Once you understand that I believe you will be able to draft the input file
that will suit your case/situation.

NB: FLUPIX flashes all the file when you shut it down, so make sure that
you share the folder between Windows and FLUPIX where you will be saving
your work.

I hope this will help for the start.

Regards,
Nkanyiso R. Mantengu