[fluka-discuss]: Simulation of Ionistation Chamber

From: gzielonk <gzielonk_at_mion.elka.pw.edu.pl>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 20:34:54 +0100

Dear Fluka experts and users,

I am Grzegorz , 4-th year student, I am working on my BSc thesis.
I have to model a ionistation chamber which is in the water phantom and
run simulation of ionisation by the gamma ray of Co-60.
Final product of my simulation is to find Kp- which is total
perturbation correction factor.

I managed to model chamber and phantom, I set up the beam.
Now I have question:
1) Which detector i can use to obtain I0 ( amperage)
2) do I have set up U (voltage) to allow chamber the flow of electron
and positive ion to electrodes

Sorry if the question seems easy and obvious.

Your sincerely
Grzegorz Zielonka