Re: [fluka-discuss]: Transverse momentum

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 23:52:33 +0100

Dear Zafar,
the scope of your simulation seems limited to the study of primary charged particles in following p-Pb interactions.
The paper you cite does not specify which DPMJET version was used for the generation (probably DPMJET-II?)

Both DPMJET-II and III are usable in FLUKA or as standalone.

Yes you can do this with FLUKA although it seems just a comparison between different generators, but remember that you might have a non trivial event selection in order to obtain the desired quantity.

Best,
Vittorio