Re: [fluka-discuss]: the first interaction with a primary photon

From: Mikhail Polkovnikov <pmk_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 10:05:03 +0300

On 06.12.2016 16:06, a.knyziak_at_gum.gov.pl a.knyziak_at_gum.gov.pl wrote:
> Dear Mikhail,
>
> Thank you for answer. Is there easier way? Is there any examples? I can not
> programming in fortran. I'm learning now.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Adrian

Dear Adrian,

I suppose the easier way (without FORTRAN programming) is to use
AUXSCORE card with different type of scoring particles. At least you
will get a bit more information about energy deposition of different
kinds of particles.

BEAMPART - energy deposition of primary photons only.

ELECTRONS - energy deposition of electrons.

PHOTONS - energy deposition of primary and scattered photons.