[fluka-discuss]: WLS

From: Віктор Родін <viktor94_at_knu.ua>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 02:16:49 +0200

Dear FLUKA users and experts,
I am a student and have the task to simulate the wavelength shifter tube in
FLUKA. The first step is a production and registration of optical photons.
During the implementation I accumulated a few questions:
1. Fraction of deposited energy for production of photons. In previous
messages I have read that fraction=2*(Number of photons/1MeV)*Energy of
photons. Is it true?
2. How can I calculate number of optical photons which fall in volume of
tube?I tried to use the USRBIN with spatial system and USRBDX but I'm not
sure in results.
3. In what units are Y axis present for this types of detectors?
My inp file and two graphics are attached. I will be grateful for help.
Best,
Viktor