Re: [fluka-discuss]: WVLNSH.F

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 10:32:09 +0100

Hallo Viktor,

as indicated in the routine header you pasted, you can set the number of
*produced* photons as a function of the absorbing/emitting material and of
the energy (wave-length) of the absorbed photon.
If you set NWVSHP = 1, you need to fill WVSHPH(1)= and DWVSHP(1)=;
if the secondary photons are two (NWVSHP = 2), you need to define
WVSHPH(1), DWVSHP(1), WVSHPH(2), and DWVSHP(2).

Then, if you wish, you can also keep track of the absorption event by
writing something.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti