[fluka-discuss]: DPMJET link

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri <masoomeh.yarmohammadi.satri_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 09:01:37 +0000

Dear All,

I want to exposed a target made of Bone to a 250MeV/nmu (nuclear mass unit) CARBON beam. Then I want to look the DoseEQ data at three different distances.

Could you please let me know how can I produce the data related to this simulation at the three position. If I need to do this run with DPMJET link? Could you please let me know how I make this link and how many particles is appropriate for doing this run? I can merge and plot data the same as before that I don't work with this link in proton of electron beams?

The file is attached

Regards,
Masoomeh