[fluka-discuss]: Carbon beam-DPMJET link

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri <masoomeh.yarmohammadi.satri_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:44:18 +0000

Dear All,

I have a Carbon beam (110MeV/nmu) hits an sphere is made of Titanium. I want to look to the dose equivalent data along x axis at different distances form sphere.

I receive the unusual behavior from the Run. I am not sure about the process that I passing for running the simulation for the case of Carbon beam.

Please some experts confirms the process that I did for DPMJET link with the purpose of the run of Carbon beam.

1. Press Compile button at the up right corner, the picture is attached (it is named 1).
2. Press ' ldpmqmd ' under the "Action" category.
3. Press 'Build' and give a name to the file, the picture is attached (it is named 2)
4. Pressthe Run button and in the Exe (up right row) selected the file made in previous step (No. 3). The picture is attached (it is named 3)
5. Press 'start' to run the simulation
6. After finishing the run, From 'Data', under the "Action" category 'Process' the data files
5. plotting the data

Looking forward to hear the comments, confirmation or correction of the steps.

Regards,
Masoomeh