[fluka-discuss]: RE: Electron Stripping

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:23:28 +0000

Hi Aracell,

your problem is that the default threshold of electrons in precision (written in your output)
  Prompt:
     Ecut = 6.1100E-01 MeV, Pcut = 3.3333E-02 MeV
is 100keV (Ecut is total energy 6.11 MeV)
so your electrons are stopped before they are even transported.
You should lower your threshold with the EMFCUT both for the transport and production. The lowest possible is 1keV.
Since you are dealing with a thin foil you should also activate the single Coulomb scattering
with the MULSOPT card

Cheers
Vasilis