RE: [fluka-discuss]: USRBIN problem and plot problems

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 09:36:33 +0000

Hi Chiara,

your input is ok. The problem is on the processing of the data
in the "Run -> Data" tab apparently you manually added the Proton001_fort.21 as explicit rules
so the flair is unable to find and process the other files.

Please go to the "Run -> Data" tab and click on the "Remove" in the "Command" group on the ribbon
This is will force flair to rescan the input and detect all USRBINs you defined

In almost all situations you never need to define manually the rules but let flair to do the job for you.
If you add extra scoring after the input is created, just click the "Scan" button to add the new ones.

Vasilis