Re: [fluka-discuss]: RQMD linking

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:26:31 +0100

Hallo,

with a 100 MeV/n ion beam you do not need to link the RQMD end DPMJET
libraries, since anyway RQMD will never be invoked.

The Bragg peak position of the primary beam depends on its stopping power
and not its nuclear reactions (as simulated by BME or RQMD, as a function
of the reaction energy), which are responsible for the dose tail at larger
depth.

Best regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti