Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to find all types of secondaries produced

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:54:52 +0100

Hallo

as written past week by Andrea
(http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/9856.html),
the secondaries summary is produced only in case of nuclear interactions.
The SCORE card gives a region table with energy deposition and nuclear
interaction rate, and not number of secondaries.
For the latter, there are different ways, depending on what you are
actually searching for. The thread indicated above discusses the USRBDX
possibility (built-in scoring) and the mgdraw/usdraw one (customized
scoring by user routine, to intercept particle production).

Kind regards

Francesco

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:26:59 +0800

Dear FLUKA Experts,

I want to find all the secondaries produced during the simulation.
Sometimes I can get the answer in the "Run Summary" part of the output
file, but sometimes I couldn't. There are only "Totals/CPU time" and
"Energy Balance" in the "Run Summary" part. (Even if I using "SCORE"
card).

How could I get the information I want if something like this happened?

Thanks a lot,

Shy Shi

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI