Re: [fluka-discuss]: Yield of residual heavy elements in FLUKA

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 18:24:51 +0100

Hi Duy,

I believe you are cutting heavier residuals at scoring level, due to
inappropriate settings for the WHAT(3) (Max Z) and WHAT(4) (Max (N-Z+5))
in your RESNUCLEi card. Increase them suitably and you will see isotopes
up to and beyond Uranium.

Still, bear in mind that the released version does not include
pre-equilibrium for your ion pair, therefore the yield of some channels
(especially the ones close to the interacting ions) may get significantly
affected.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti