Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to write a source, each energy interval with same flux

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 14:58:05 +0000

Dear Zhouyang,
I’m surprised that you were able to build a FLUKA executable with the source routine you attached, since it does not compile.

Please find enclosed a modified version that I tested with your input.
[I understand that you want a constant distribution in energy log scale]

Hope this could help.
Best, luigi

P.S. pls keep the email exchange on the fluka discussion list