[fluka-discuss]: secondary particles

From: 秦亚男 <cynthia_yin_at_mail.sdufe.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 16:52:32 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts,
I want to simulate the atomic number distribution, energy distribution and range distribution of the secondary particles generated by the reaction of
protons with the silicon material.The tutorial notes that the heavy ion information of the secondary particles can be obtained by the USRBIN and AUXSCORE commands, but the simulation always fails. Is it because of the wrong command I chose or what other reasons?
Kind regards,Cynthia