Re: Use of Deq

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler@mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 17:53:37 CEST

Hi Sunil,

Any entry into USRTRACK bins is multplied with a conversion factor in
units of pSv * cm^2. Thus, fluence (spectral fluence and integrals) are
in units of pSv/primary (=p/cmq/pr * pSv *cmq) and tracklength is in units
of pSv * cm^3/primary (=cm/pr * pSv *cmq). The former is your required
result.

Best regards
Stefan

--