[fluka-discuss]: problem of processing fort files

From: 丁英媚 <dingym18_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 14:53:57 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear fluka experts,
 After executing the command 'run' when I used flair, the fort files were created and I processed them successfully. However, if I create a new flair without loading input files, In 'RUN' module, I added new detector, loaded fort files that calculated by created before, then clipped 'process', unfortunately, the output results indicated that the .bnn/.bdx files are generated unsuccessfully. The output shows that 'ERROR: executing command usbsuw'. I want to know the reason and what should I do.

The screenshots are shown below.

Thank you very much in advance,
YingMei Ding