[fluka-discuss]: Contributions in energy deposition

From: Jean-Emmanuel Groetz <jegroetz_at_univ-fcomte.fr>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 12:23:00 +0200 (CEST)

Dear FLUKA users and experts,

I am trying to simulate the interaction of neutrons at 14 MeV with a thin diamond detector (500 µm).
I used the DETECT card to get the energy deposition spectrum, which seems to be correct (compared to PHITS code simulation), but I would like to have the different contributions of heavy ions such as C-12,C-13, Be-9, Be-10, alpha, created from neutron reactions on carbon.
Since the AUXSCORE filter is not available for the DETECT card, should I use a specific user-routine in order to have these various contributions?

Thanks for you r help and suggestions.
Jean-Emmanuel

Jean-Emmanuel Groetz
Laboratoire Chrono-Environnement UMR CNRS 6249
Université de Franche-Comté
16 route de Gray
25030 Besançon Cedex France

Phone : +33 (0)3 81 66 65 07