question about the energy deposition and the absorbtion.

From: <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:12:10 +0200

Dear Fluka users,
I have a question to consult you:I want to calculate the absorbed dose and the
energy deposition of my shielding material "fpz8" for 252Cf neutron source.I am confused thata)
whether my input file is right ? b) whether the unit of the result of the shielding material "fpz8" for
energy deposition is "GeV/cm3"; for absorbtion dose is "GeV/g" per primary neutron ?
I have attached my input file in the attachment.
Thanks in advance and any help will be appreciated!
Lee.