Re: secondary neutron fluence

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:21:55 +0200

Hi Anton,

USRCOLL has a very limited range of application. It can be used only for
neutrons (and indeed you used it for them) but it is very inefficient
in low-density materials (and cannot be used at all in vacuum). You used
it in air, which I would not recommend.
In the cases where it can be used efficiently, it gives results identical
to USRTRACK: therefore USRTRACK is to be preferred, because it can be
applied to all particles, and it works even in vacuum.

Alberto