Re: [fluka-discuss]: 10MeV linac

From: wurth <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 00:12:03 +0200

Dear Masoomeh,

You might change the WHAT(1) in that particular USRBIN card.
As it is you define a pointwise quantity which is not what your are
looking for here.
That's the reason of the error message. You might wanna change to a
"track-lengh quantity".

In addition:
- you might also define some EMF-CUT values for electrons, positrons and
photons for transport and production,
- and are sure that you want to score de ambient dose equivalent from
électrons from a 10 MeV electron beam? Maybe you should be more
interested in the photon contribution in shielding studies?

Hope this helps.

Best regards.
Sébastien.