FLUKA: BEAMPOS - NEGATIVE argument

From: LEE, KERRY T. (JSC-SR) (UHCL) (kerry.t.lee1@jsc.nasa.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 22:59:20 CET

    Hi,

    In the newest version of FLUKA, 2003_1, I am making use of the NEGATIVE
    string in the last argument of BEAMPOS. I have done a run with and without
    the NEGATIVE string and the results are identical. I them modified source.f
    such that instead of

    TZ(LSTACK) = TINZ

    I replace it with

    TZ(LSTACK) = -TINZ

    and this does change the direction of the beam as I expect.

    Can you verify that the NEGATIVE functionality is not working, or am I doing
    something wrong?

    Thanks
    Kerry