Re: LAM-BIAS

From: Alberto Fasso' (fasso@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 15:55:36 CEST

    Hi John,

    by default LAM-BIAS applies to both primaries and secondaries,
    but it is possible to restrict it to primaries by setting
    SDUM = INEPRI.

    I am not sure about heavy particles, since this is a recent
    development, but I think that LAM-BIAS applies to them as well.
    I need to check

       Alberto

    --
    Alberto Fassò
    SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025