some error about lattice

From: wuzhen (wu_zhen01@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 05:44:46 CEST

    Dear Fluka users,
    I met a difficulty when I used the Lattice. The first attachment, test2.inp, is correctly running. But when I reduced the whole geometry ten times(the second attachment, test3.inp), it cant run normally. I think whether the geometry will be wrong when the container is very small (about mm). Who can help me about this?
    The inp file and auxiliary program are attached.

    Best regards,

    Zhen Wu