RE: FLUKA on Opteron

From: LEE, KERRY T. (JSC-SF) (UHCL) (kerry.t.lee1@jsc.nasa.gov)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 17:28:02 CEST

    Dear FLUKA users,

    I was able to answer my own question, but thought it might be useful to
    others.

    I have successfully linked FLUKA on an opteron machine, and all that was
    required was to add the compiler flag -m32 to the lfluka script. This flag
    forces the use of the 32bit libraries instead of the default 64bit
    libraries.

    Kerry