How to define angle in USRYIELD

From: Sunil C. (sunil@mailhost.tifr.res.in)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 17:54:23 CEST

    Hi All
    I am using USRYIELD to estimate the yield inthe forward direction for a
    thick target with the first quantity set to 24 in WHAT(1) of first card.

    What is the correct way to define the minimum angle in the
    WHAT(5) in the continuation card if I want score between -15 and +15
    degree with respect to beam direction?

    If I use minus value, I get negative answers. If I use 345, I see
    the maximum and minimum values are interchanged.

    Regards
    Sunil C
    Health Physicist
    Pelletron TIFR