How to calculate protons in He3 tube?

From: Wu QingBiao (qbwu@ihep.ac.cn)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 03:32:25 CEST

    Hi,every one:
        I am simulating a He3 neutron detector using FLUKA code,and intending to
    calculate the number of protons and tritiums produced by the reaction n + He3
    => p + H3 in the He3 gas tube,what card should I choose to obtain that goal?I
    have tried all the followingcards: USRBDX , USRBIN, USRTRACK,USRCOLL,and
    USRYIELD,but proton and tritium produced have not the same number...
        Could you give me some adviese?